"Colonoscopy- Day Procedures Unit"

About: Solihull Hospital

I was given this appointment for a colonoscopy only a month or so after seeing the consultant. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were also going to perform the procedure and greeted me warmly.

All the staff were outstandingly polite and friendly for what can be a slightly embarrassing procedure for the patient. Everything was well explained and I have no hesitation in reassuring a friend due to have the same procedure that he will be well looked after.

Dear Keith Fraser

Thank you so much for taking the time to post details of your recent patient experience at Solihull Hospital's Endoscopy Unit.

I am so pleased to learn that you were seen speedily following your consultation and that the examination was explained clearly to you and that you found all of the staff to be friendly and polite.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Rose Riley, Ward Manager for Endoscopy Unit, and Matron Beverley Baker woho will be thrilled to ensure your feedback is highlighted to all of the team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I do hope you are feeling well and once again thank you for providing your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert