"Thanks to all the rheumatology team"

About: Lanarkshire Community Services / Occupational Therapy Wishaw General Hospital / Rheumatology

I was recommended to occupational therapy as part of the rheumatology unit at wishaw General hospital. All the team at this department are excellent with their care, advice, and compassion. Dr Murphy, consultant rheumatologist, Francis, practice nurse, Laura, physiotherapist, Doctor Nico, and last but not least, Kim, occupational therapist who could not do enough to help me with her advice and useful tips on how to manage my condition, she made it so simple and nothing was a bother to her. Thanks to all the rheumatology team at Wishaw General hospital, I appreciate all your help and advice.

Response from Janice McClymont, Occupational Therapy Head of Profession, Occupational Therapy Services, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Ainzcorey,

Thank you for your extremely positive comments about the Rheumatology team at Wishaw General Hospital. I am delighted that all of the staff with whom you had contact treated you with care and compassion, and that you found the information and advice helpful. I will ensure that everyone receives your feedback.

I wish you continued progress with the management of your condition, and all the very best for the festive season ahead.

Best Wishes