"Nursing staff"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I would highly recommend the nursing staff on both Welton and shuttleworth wards following my stay.

They were professional and excellent carers at a very worrying time.

I was not so impressed with some of the doctors who seems to lack this professionalism and saw the it patients as numbers rather than thinking, concerned people who have have a right to have a say, or at least knowledge of, their own treatment.

Welton ward was excellent in terms of cleanliness and the efficiency of staff.

They seemed far less stressed than shuttleworth, who seemed always over worked and never had time to aid some of the more distressed and confused patients.

I would also like to highly commend the treatment I received from the Nurse from the Pain team.

The were excellent in all ways, ensuring I received the correct treatment and was made comfortable and not stressed or anxious by the procedure.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for the comments.

We always endeavour to give our patients individualised care to ensure they are as comfortable as possible at all times.

Best regards,

Blue Maplethorpe

Pain Nurse Specialist - Pain Management Team

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay on Neustadt Welton. I will share this with the ward team and we are proud you had a good experience.

I will discuss your comments with the clinical lead to ensure Doctors are made aware of how you felt.

Many Thanks,