"Chorrible experience at children emergency"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

This is the first hospital where I had to wait 5 hrs for doctor and that is also in night with kids.

Cramp waiting area, there should be more gp to cover the kids.kids were exhausted.

Response from Queen's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience, I was very sorry to read of the long wait you encountered in our Emergency Department. There is a GP walk-in service that is available at the Harold Wood Polyclinic where patients can get access to see a GP, and this service is available from 8.00am until 8.00pm every day (including weekends and bank holidays). Unfortunately, we are not able to determine how many patients are going to access our Emergency Department on any one day and patients that do access the service are triaged based on their clinical need, which can sometimes result in a patient waiting longer than originally anticipated. If however, you would like your concerns investigated, please contact me through our PALS team on 01708 435 454, or by email PALS@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk.

Yours Sincerely