"Best Hospital I've ever been in"

About: Papworth Hospital

I'm under two different departments at Papworth after 4 years of Drs not talking or explaining what my health issues are after 2 visits here I was given a clinical diagnosis.

The Drs and nurses here are just superb. I'm a servere claustrophobic but needed a MRI nurse stood with me the entire time. They explain everything that they are doing and why and what the outcomes could be.

Even staff in the on site restaurant are very helpful.

Overall if you are sent to Papworth for treatment you can be assured you will be looked after from minute one

Response from Papworth Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback regarding your time at Papworth Hospital. Our staff pride themselves on offering our patients individualised care and so they will be delighted to hear their heard work has paid off and helped you to manage your claustrophobia during your scan.

If you would like to continue to hear from the hospital you may wish to become a Papworth Hospital Foundation Trust Member. Details of this and Papworth Hospital Charity can be found on our Hospital website: www.papworthhospital.nhs.uk