"Could do enough for me"

About: Trafford General Hospital

Visited MOC on 15.12.15 for removal of metalwork in right knee under spinal block.

Was very impressed with all staff from the nursing staff who admitted me to the anaesthetist and surgeon who came to see me prior to operation and discussed my fears and reservations and reassured me brilliantly.

Unfortunately, my operation was delayed by quite a while as there was a problem in theatres which could not be resolved quickly.

This meant that I had to stay overnight when I should have been a day case.

However, all the staff on ward 12 couldn't do enough for me and one in particular was fantastic.

I would recommend this hospital to anyone needing a similar type of treatment.

I was treated with dignity and respect throughout the whole of my stay there.

Thank you.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion website regarding your experience at the Manchester Orthopaedics Centre at Trafford General Hospital. It is always good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of staff.. We can assure you that your feedback has been sent to the Head of Nursing at Trafford General so that it can also be shared with the wider team.