"Outstanding"

About: Salford Royal

I am writing to express my gratitude for the care and attention of my mother during her inpatient stay in Salford Royal .her visit to see the Consultant in the outpatients clinic was greeted with professionalism kindness and attention which was exemplary .The Consultant treated my mother as an individual their patience kindness and approach is outstanding

My family and I would like to thank you all on the care provision provided to our mother .Thank you to accident and emergency the surgical unit the outpatient clinic 6 .The department's who undertook procedures during her inpatient stay in July 2015.

Thank you to the National Health Service

Kind Regards

Wendy

Response from Salford Royal

Hi Wendy

Thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear that your mother had a positive experience of the Trust's services. We will pass on your comments to the Outpatient and General Surgery teams.

If you could email our PALS team (PALS@srft.nhs.uk), or call 0161 206 2003 between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday, with some further details, we should be able to identify the staff members in question and make sure that they receive this feedback personally.

Many thanks again, for taking the time to write the review.