"Immunology and endocrine"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Endocrinology Solihull Hospital / Endocrinology

I just wanted to say what excellent care I have received for many years from both of these departments the care and communication has been exceptional

Lisa,  endocrine nurse specialist and Margret, Secretary to Dr Huissoon, Immunology, have gone above and beyond to help.

Dr Huissoon has been extraordinary in supporting my complex health issues and made life so much more bearable.

Dear Rosie's Mum

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your patient experience in the Immunology Department at Heartlands Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you are happy with the service you have received from Dr Huissoon and his team, who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to Lisa, the endocrine nurse specialist, as well as to Margaret and Dr Huissoon who will be delighted to ensure that your comments are communicated to all of the their team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, patient experience is very important to us.

Best Wishes