"Arnold Lodge Panto"

About: Arnold Lodge Regional Secure Unit

(as a volunteer/advocate),

I met with a patient this afternoon who asked for the following to be posted;

" the panto went exceptionally well, the cast of 9 enjoyed the whole experience. It was Red Ridinghood and I played the lead part.

I found it very scarey at first learning my lines but once I overcame my fears everything fell into place on the day. I credit this to all the staff involved especially Suzie and Bill who ensured the rehersals went ahead and everyone knew their part.

I would like to thank everyone involved, patients and staff alike"

Response from Jennie Palmer-Vines, Therapy Services Manager & Involvement Lead, Arnold Lodge, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback. It's always good to hear when things have gone well. I've heard great things about this year’s pantomime which I understand was one of the best yet and it was clear that all the performers had worked very hard during rehearsals. It was also a really enjoyable experience for both staff and patients. Well done for conquering those pre-show nerves and performing so well! I've passed your positive comments onto the staff involved and look forward to seeing you on the stage again really soon!