"Fantastic staff"

About: Rotherham Hospital

Right from my first appointment with the registrar to finally having the operation my treatment was first class. The team in the endoscopy department treated me with respect and care and explained my results clearly and the next step to be taken. I was contacted the next morning by amy, my colorectal nurse to confirm I had understood what had been found and set up my appointment for my scan.

The Consultant explained the findings and confirmed next steps .

everything was carried out very proffessionally and with minimum waiting time.

The two colorectal nurses are lovely, vey caring but also very practical,they make it clear they are there to help with any queries and any practical help required.

I would rate the whole system as ten out of ten.

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Hello my name is Kerry, thank you for your post on NHS Choices. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that throughout your treatment with Colorectal Cancer Services, you found the treatment to be first class and felt that the team treated you with respect and care and explained results and next steps clearly. Your feedback will be passed onto the staff concerned. With best wishes.

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust