"Fracture Clinic"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I attended the Fracture Clinic yesterday. The doctor I saw was rude and obnoxious. They made me feel as if I was an inconvenience. I left in tears. I know they were running on skeleton staff yesterday due to doctor shortage and we all had to wait for an hour and a half but this should not have affected anyone's appointment.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Karen

I am very sorry to read of your experience in the Fracture Clinic.

If you would like us to do so, then please contact our PALS Team at: PHT.Pals@porthosp.nhs.uk or via the free phone on 0800 9176039 to allow them to obtain further detail from you. Kind regards. Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Karen

I am very sorry to read of your experience in the Fracture Clinic. We would really appreciate the opportunity to ask a senior member of the Orthopaedic Team to discuss the issue you have raised with you.

Kind regards.