"thanks to doctor in cardiology, and your great..."

About: University Hospital Of North Tees

Today I went to north tees cardiology investigations for a stress echo, had resting ecg and stress echo, and the doctor decided to call off the dobutamine stress echo, which was probably wise as I am prone to afib at times, I do struggle bad with back and arthritis in heels, planteur facilitus, but we agreed on a exercise ecg, I will suffer with back tomorrow lol , but the doctor and 3 other staff were very very good ,and put me at ease , unhurried and answered all my questions , as did the doctor cardiologist, I have seen many in my time, and not just because outcome was reassuring, but, I would if went private choose this team, I know a fair bit on cardiology, and all the questions I was trying to ask over many years were answered in one visit, felt so comfortable talking to them, I could have stayed all day. I will be bringing some presents to this unit , the staff who done echo and exercise ecg were real nice , and a few weeks ago the cardiology nurse was, thank you all, and have a happy, healthy, and joyfull and peacefull Christmas to you all, and everyone at north tees, from kevin kilty.

Response from University Hospital Of North Tees

Thank you for leaving a comment on NHS Choices.

Your kind comments will be forwarded to the team involved in your care.

Merry Christmas.