"Wisdom tooth extraction and aftercare"

About: Newcastle Dental Hospital

I have recently received first class care within the dental hospital and would commend all the professionals I had the pleasure of meeting. Despite what looked to be a very busy waiting area, I was seen promptly for my appointment on all 4 occasions, all staff were professional yet personable and I felt that each person I met had a genuine interest in my symptoms and how best to treat them. The consultant made a super job and it really was much better than I was imagining. This service was free at the point of access yet I felt like the care I received was that of a private practice, I had very prompt follow up appointments and when an ultrasound scan was requested as precaution I received this within 2 weeks with follow up in a week. Many people have opinions on how the NHS should be managed, I suggest that shareholders look to this team for guidance as it really is an exemplary service, one which I doubt would occur if the NHS was privatised.

Response from Newcastle Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding the treatment you received at the Dental Hospital. Such positive feedback is much appreciated by the team of staff involved and we have passed on your comments to those involved, who are encouraged by your kind words.