"dental services went above and beyond"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Dental services

(as a parent/guardian),

My son was referred to Batley Locala from our dentist for his teeth taking out. This was a great shock to us as we have attended our family dentist every 6 months so to find out it was too late to fill his teeth was devastating.

I had an appointment on Monday at Dewsbury Boothroyd Centre. The staff were fantastic. I had taken my son on my own, as after speaking to friends who had already been there, they said I would be fine on my own. Hindsight is a great thing and as at it happened, it would have been better had I taken someone. My son wasn't very happy when he woke up and I can't carry him as he's almost as big as me. The lovely nurse went to get me a wheelchair and waited with my son whilst I fetched the car to the door. This was above and beyond what I expected and I would like to thank all the staff for being so nice, especially the lady who took time out to wait with my son. Not the best experience to have to go through, but the staff made it much easier. Thankyou again

Response from Sarah True, Customer Engagement Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you for your very kind words. This has been shared with our team who are really pleased you thought the level of care they provided was above expectation.