"Treatment for my mother for dementia with the Community Mental Health Team"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Older people's mental health

My 85 year old mother has been attending clinics for dementia under Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Davidson since 2011. My mother has always been treated with care and compassion and all staff based at Tolworth Hospital are friendly and helpful.

My mothers care has now been passed to Neil the Dementia Clinic Nurse who she has now met on two occasions. Neil is patient, kind and informative.

As my mothers sole carer I would not hesitate to contact them if I had any problems I wished to discuss. Their support is greatly appreciated.

Response from Claire Reid, Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator, Patient Experience Team, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Mrs G Fox,

My name is Claire Reid and I am the Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator for the Trust.

Many thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Patient Opinion and I am glad to hear that this has been a positive one for both you and your mother. I am especially glad to read that your mother had been treated care and compassion and that the staff are friendly and helpful.

I will be passing your kind comments onto the service and I hope that you and your mother continue to experience the great care with Neil.

Many Thanks,