"Rolls Royce standard of care"

About: Lymington New Forest Hospital

We are extremely fortunate to have a minor injuries unit of such a high standard. I cut my finger on a circular saw in Lyndhurst at 12 20pm and was back home by 3pm. Receptionist: sympathetic and efficient. Triage: reassuring and expert. X-ray: Top quality equipment plus another expert who was happy to describe the results. Treatment: Again another friendly expert who explained what I needed to do and booked an appointment for follow up 2 days time.Auxiliary staff: again friendly and knew exactly what to do.

Thanks so much.

T Beach ( the worried pianist)

Response from Lymington New Forest Hospital

Dear Mr Beach, thank you for posting your kind words regarding the treatment you received at Lymington Hospital earlier this month. I am pleased to learn that you felt reassured and at ease with the staff who assisted you. I have passed your compliments to the senior management team at the hospital, so they can share your comments with the staff on duty at the time of your visit. I do hope you continue to make a sound recovery. Best wishes, Julie White, Customer Experience Team (02380 874065)