"car crash"

About: Scunthorpe General Hospital

Terrible ! about to discharge my son in accident and emergency when we pointed out the fluid running from his nose . this resulted in a ct scan and a 5 day stay as he had a brain bleed . despite numerous requests for information all we have to date is we are waiting for results ..... of what we have no idea ! i hope the transfer to hull gives him a better experience .

I spent 45 mins of the hour and a half visiting time driving round looking for a car park space . arrive early and be ripped off even more by car parking profiteering scum is the only choice.

if you do get through the doors buy a compass as its a diy service to find where you need to be !.

the staff care and are polite but the NHS is a joke and scunthopre shows it at its worst

Response from Scunthorpe General Hospital

Hello, thank you for this feedback, I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience at SGH. Please can I suggest you contact our patient advice and liaison team so they can look into this? You can reach them by email on nlg-tr.pals@nhs.net or phone 01724 290132.

Regards