"Pleased with my operation and after care"

About: Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital (Herne Bay) / General surgery

I was referred to Queen Victoria hospital with a malignant melanoma on my foot. I was seen on the Tues and my operation took place on the Fri! From my initial consultation to my operation, hospital stay, and now weekly check ups I cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful hospital! The staff are all so friendly, caring and helpful. My surgeon Mr Bayne has been amazing! He takes the time to check my foot every week at the wound clinic! I have had many hospital stays in the past but I have never experienced the level of care that I am receiving at Queen Victoria's.

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thankyou so much for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear that you received such good care. I do hope you are recovering well.

Merry Christmas,

Sally

Response from Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital

Hello

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review about the high standard of care you have received at Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital.

We are delighted to hear that your whole experience has been so positive, from your initial appointment, to your operation and then your after care.

We will pass your kind comments onto all the staff there.

Best wishes