"Dislodged hearing aid piece"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

A thoroughly pleasant, fast, efficient and friendly service. My wife had "lost" the bulbous end piece to her hearing aid in her ear.,Considering we visited Monday morning, the wait was short to be seen by a very pleasant audiologist in the HA clinic who personally conducted us to the ENT dept. , found us a young Dr. who extracted the end with skill and good humour.

Many thanks.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

I'm very pleased to hear that everything went so well for your wife when you attended the HA Clinic. I would like to thank you for taking the time to add your positive comments, which will be shared with the staff involved.

Should you ever wish to share your views, good or bad, about the hospital then please e-mail our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

I'm very pleased to hear that everything went so well for your wife when you attended the HA Clinic within the ENT Department. I would like to thank you for taking the time to add your positive comments, which will be shared with the staff involved.

Kind regards.