"The staff within the whole hospital ..."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

The staff within the whole hospital were very helpful, they always had a smile and went out of thier way to help me and all the patients around me even when it was a Saturday night and it was very busy. All nurses and doctors were excellent.

Two nurses within the Orthopaedic (Fracture Clinic) Department made me feel very welcome and were very helpful in taking care of my injury, I would like to pass on may thanks to then for how very helpful they were not only to me but other around me, they deserve a medal for the job that they are doing.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to University Hospital of North Durham in 2009. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774