"Outstanding service"

About: Christchurch Hospital

I would like to leave this review as a thank you to the staff who treated me recently for the removal of a basal cell from my forehead. I was really nervous but was treated with excellent care and was made to feel at ease. I recently moved from Wales and the service the NHS provides here is outstanding, based on my own experience. Thank you to all the staff who were part of my treatment from the beginning of this process.

Gareth Corps

Response from Christchurch Hospital

Dear Mr Corps

Thank you for your kind comments about the recent treatment you received in the Dermatology department.

It is always uplifting for the staff to hear that patients have benefitted from the care and support they offer, sometimes under difficult or distressing circumstances.

Having facial surgery can be quite worrying and I am pleased the staff were able to put you at ease and look after you.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team and thank you again for your feedback.

I am sure your comments will benefit future patients feeling anxious about this kind of treatment.

Regards Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement