"My son was really well cared for ..."

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

My son was really well cared for and with great patience and understanding both in the A&E and on Tom's Ward. Everybody was very nice, friendly and took the time to answer any question my son or I had. I was really impressed with the professionalism of all staff. Especially since it was night time and staff were very busy.

The waiting time of 3 hours before being seen by a doctor and maybe chairs for parents accompanying patients in the A&E cubicles...

A really big thank you to all staff who took care of my son on the night of the 8th December in A&E and in Tom's Ward.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

The Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust is currently reviewing historic comments placed on NHS Choices and we note you made a comment in 2009 which was not responded to. The Trust takes both positive and negative feedback recieved from patients, or their families, seriously and, whenever possible, we use any learning gained to improve the service we provide. Should you wish to contact the Trust regarding this comment or any other service you have received since, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service on palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk or telephone 01865 221473.