"Ophthalmic day surgery"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Ophthalmology

I am writing as a relative whos mother who attended for an ophthalmic day case procedure under general anaesthetic at Lincoln county - surgical admissions lounge recently.

Cannot fault the staff throughout the day, from pre-op to procedure and post op, all care was fantastic. Not only was my mum well looked after, the ward was well prepared and exhibited a good standard of cleanliness. Discharge advice re meds/emergency contacts/wound & post op care was also excellent.

Would like to say a big thankyou to mr knapp, and his team, your ops are always spot on! to ellie(eleana) his band 6 and Philippa and all the staff on SAL (and those in theatre I didn't meet) thankyou for making my mum feel at ease and our experience as positive as you did.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear msbibby,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the care of your mother during her recent visit to the Surgical Admissions Lounge.

I was pleased to read that you were happy with all aspects relating to the care, it is always nice to hear positive feedback regarding patient experiences.

I have shared your feedback with Mr Knapp, Ellie and Phillippa.

Kind Regards,