"SPAN is a lifeline for me and people like me"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

I had a breakdown a few years ago then a bout of depression I was eventually put in touch with SPAN and cant even begin to tell you how much it means to me and to people like me.

SPAN is a lifeline it has made such a difference to my life. I am with Tim, he is brilliant, so understanding. After many setbacks I am now working as a volunteer with Tim in the IT dept.

I hope this service will continue as it is such an essential part of our lives. I really dont know what would have happened to me if it wasnt for Tim and SPAN.

Many many thanks Tim.

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

It is always good to receive positive feedback. I am glad I have been able to help and look forward to continuing to support the warm human beings that I work with. Best wishes, Tim Vocational Services SPAN Foster Drive For more information on SPAN at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, see their website.