"Treatment second to none"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Having had fall in night hitting my head I was taken by ambulance to east Surrey a & e.

Paramedic who cam first was excellent the 2 ambulance men second to none, caring, careful considerate and thorough.

A & E staff all without exception excellent.

I was surprised to be told I had fractured me neck but after X Ray and ct scan, fitted with a neck brace and reassured I came home.

Followed up 2 weeks later later, again excellent service. Today (6 weeks on) reviewed with X Ray's (4) neck brace off and consultation in fracture clinic with Mr. Inaparthy.

All treatment and consultations, X Ray staff, A & E staff have been excellent without exception.

I would also add, that in May my mother in law passed away at East Surrey Hospital after a long illness and all her care at both Crawleyand East Surrey was faultless.

THANK YOU!!

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience of a number of our services. Our staff work hard to deliver a service that we can be proud of and recognition of a job well done is greatly appreciated. I will ensure that your comments are passed on the the staff in the departments that you mention.

With best wishes,