"Professional, kind care received"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I attended a&e on 29th Nov 2015.

I was experiencing extreme back pain, and following triage was quickly taken through to a ward for an ecg (as I expected although I was confident that my problem was with my back only; I was pleased that they took the symptoms I was presenting with seriously).

The young nurse who carried out this check was professional, kind and respectful.

I was moved to another part of the ward and again the nurse was professional and respectful.

Whilst it felt like a&e was busy I did not feel that I was wasting time, for what was, at the end of the day, not life threatening, and my pain was taken seriously.

The doctor who saw me was again kind and professional, and again I did not feel that I was wasting anyone's time.

Thank you to all; I don't think I could have asked for more.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Dear Christine

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you felt you were taken seriously and that you weren't wasting anyone's time.

We have a great team who try their best to treat everyone as though they were a member of their own family. Thank you for thinking of us - the team will be delighted to read your comments.

I hope you make a swift recovery

Best Wishes