"Baby Yoga Samye Centre"

About: Hawtonville Children's Centre

(as a service user),

Baby yoga has been by far the best activity I've done with my baby. It's given him a fun source of physical activity and I find he's calm and quick to have a nap afterwards! It's also provided me with the support and encouragement I needed after having a baby, emotionally and physically, the relaxation exercises were especially valued.

I started classes when my son was 10 weeks old and it's been amazing to see him react to the activities each week as he develops. We've also worked a lot of them into our days at home and the songs have become a staple in our house.

It's been great to spend time together with my son and to have the support of Katie the instructor as well as spending time with other mums. Katie is a brilliant teacher and shows a real passion for the work she does. I would encourage anyone to try baby yoga classes!

Response from Marina George, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback. I happy to hear that this service has provided you and your baby with the support and social interaction that is right for you. Keep singing together and we look forward to seeing you at the Children's Centre in the future. I will share your feedback with the team.