"Terrific teamwork!"

About: St Helens Hospital

I attended St Helens hospital yesterday for a trans-vaginal ultrasound scan and hysteroscopy.

Naturally a tad nervous about both, especially the hysteroscopy, I could not have been in kinder or more experienced hands.

All the medical staff I met were an absolute credit to the NHS: professional, understanding;, caring and empathetic. Hats off especially to the doctor and team.

I really thank you for your care and attention which I so appreciated. It was also very reassuring to be directly shown that the all clear given is exactly that.

To anyone reading this who is facing undergoing these procedures at St Helens, whilst I can't tell you not to be apprehensive, I hope my own experience will help to reassure you of the competence and professionalism with which they will be carried out.

Response from St Helens Hospital

Thank you for your very positive comments. We are delighted that you found the services at St Helens Ultra Sound Department exceeded your expectations. We are very proud of our Ultra Sound Department and will pass on your feedback to our staff.