"1st rheumatology consultation"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

As a retired nurse I have to say I was extremely impressed with the rheumatology dept, especially my consultant, who listened and was very knowledgeable about my condition They gave clear and easy to understand explanation of investigations and treatment and what may be required based on my test results . They also said they would send me a copy of my G.P. Letter and results, very impressed. Keep up the good work.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your experience of Rheumatology services at Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is a pleasure to receive such lovely feedback and I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team.

We are really keen to hear about your experience and what made it so positive for you so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and using our services.

If you would like to share your story with us please contact me (Helen Ritchie) on 01254 734471 or email me on Helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk.

Many thanks again for commenting and best wishes.

Helen Ritchie, Senior Patient Experience Facilitator