"Grateful to all the staff involved in my whole pregnancy"

About: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow / Maternity care

I had my first baby in August, it's was a very quick delivery which on reflection was good but at the time having arrived via ambulance fully dilated and distressed was a frightening experience. The staff were fantastic with me despite my behaviour particularly mid wife aileen. Can't remember the others names but all were great and me and baby were fine in the end. Ward staff and after care at home were also great as I had a few problems. Overall it was an experience and a half and I'm very grateful to all the staff involved in my whole pregnancy, can't thank them enough!

Dear First time mum,

Congratulations on the birth of your wee baby - I'm sure these first four months have been a bit of a whirlwind for you all so I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch to let us know about your experience!

I'll make sure that the teams get to see your feedback, as I'm sure they will be pleased that you have been back in touch.

Best Wishes,