"Car Parking"

About: Warrington Hospital

I have recently had need to use your car park. A number of issues, the first ticket machine wouldn't accept my registration even though I tried a number of times. I had to go to the shop to buy something I didn't need to get change. There was no one around to ask for help and no phone number to call for assistance. In all the difficulty I then missed typed one digit of my registration, I do not expect to receive a fine given that I have paid the fee and I will be interested to see just how such monies are being spent on patient care/ facilities. To add insult to injury on searching the website I cannot find any contact number for Hillview who are responsible for the car park, so it isn't possible to contact them one is obviously just expected to wait until one receives a ticket and fine. The website should at least have such basic details.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for your points. If you missed one digit then you shouldn't receive a fine - one digit errors are built into the system. We'll have a look at the website and providing contact details though. Thank you.