"Ashfield district breastfeeding peer support course"

About: New Woods Children's Centre

(as a service user),

It was recommended I do the peer support course for my own personal development due to me already volunteering in my local under 1's group where lots of breastfeeding mums are attending. Before attending the course breastfeeding wasn't really an important topic for me and I didn't feel it played a big part in becoming a mum, but now, I am truly a breastfeeding supporter the knowledge I have learnt and working with the breastfeeding mums have made me understand and believe that breastfeeding is actually the MOST important part of becoming a mum and giving your baby the best start in life you possibly can and if I had my time again with my son I would defiantly give it my all to achieve a successful breastfeeding journey for us both.

Response from Jenny Wells, Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Health Partnerships

Thankyou for your response.Its wonderful that you are so passionate about breast feeding and know the importance of it.........please share your passion with others breast feeding mums need people like you,your brill!