"A&E care"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Broke a bone in my foot. Knew what had happened and where. Went down early, around 7:30 to be seen. Triaged very quickly. Next, x-Rayed within another 10 minutes. Senior nurse saw me in another 15 minutes. Showed me the x-ray. I listened to their counsel and they listened to me. The nurse consulted the fracture clinic. Result- exactly what I wanted without knowing available possibilities. Best compromise considering my position. Massive praise. I will not refer to names. My very grateful thanks to all who helped me. One other thing. I watched a member of staff cleaning the waiting chairs who was so thorough considering c-dificil etc. Wow. 10 out of 10. Thank you again

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Many thanks for your positive comments left for our Emergency Department at RVI. We really appreciate feedback from our patients, both positive and negative, as it all helps us to improve the care we provide. We are pleased that you had a positive experience and that we were able to work with you to address your problem.

We will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the team, who will appreciate the positive feedback. We hope your injury is healing well and wish you a speedy recovery.