"Awful attitude and awful medical practitioner"

About: The Royal London Hospital

Having had ten years worth of medical history on knee (I had surgery on my ACL, suffered from excessive swelling all the time, constant pain ect ect), i went into the A n E having felt a slight rip in my knee, which then lost all support, knowing how this feels as i have suffered before, got there first to be told i had gout, then sent back and bent like a foam toy increasing the pain ten fold, only to be told I was being dramatic and to go home. Go home pain continues, go to a different hospital, doctor checks, scans, guess what ive torn my ligaments!! useless A n E avoid at all costs. awful doctors awful service.

Response from The Royal London Hospital

We are very sorry to about the care you received during your visit to our A&E and that you left with continued pain and to find you had torn your liaments. This must have been very upsetting for you. Please accept our apologies for this.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we have shared this with the team in A&E to make improvements to the service we provide where possible.

Barts Health NHS Trust