"hyteroscopy polyp"

About: Luton & Dunstable Hospital

just a quick review really i was impressed with the service i recieved from the staff. in the modular award although it was hard to find a little hut.

found from the start to the end a very friendly team making me feel comftable through out my procedure. which is a surprise to me as my experience before at fertililty centre was horrible. only downfall was the wait as i had to wait 3 hrs before surgery.

thank you for the great experience i feel the support really helps when your going under surgery. overall i had a few procedures done so did feel awful wen i woke up but was well look aftered.

Response from Luton & Dunstable Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are pleased your experience in the Modular Unit was a positive one and we have passed on your comments to the department.

We would encourage you to contact our Patient Affairs Office directly on 01582 497 002, or email complaints.officer@ldh.nhs.uk if you would like us to address any of your concerns further with regard to your experience in the Fertility Centre.