"The Staff of William Harvey Hospital"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I Have no bad points to say about the Nurses and Doctors and the other staff working at the William Harvey, what I will say, is I find the Nurses and Doctors Extremely Polite, they have treated me with Respect in a Professional manner.

However there is one thing that gets me annoyed that is the telephone roboted answering system in place at William Harvey, Kent & Canterbury Hospital and The Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkestone. Please Please can someone sort this system out, the reason I ask this it is a system that really puts my blood pressure sky high for instance yesterday rang to try to speak to a consultants secretary only have this robotic system asking if I wanted to speak to someone with a completely different name, how does the name of one sound like the other is beyond me, then today I asked to speak to another secretary yet again the robotic system kept asking me if I wanted to talk to orthoptics now how that name sounds the same as orthoptics is way beyond me.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

I'm glad to hear that the Doctors and Nurses are polite and respectful and that you are happy with all the staff at the William Harvey Hospital.

On the other hand, I am so sorry to learn that you struggle with the telephone system - when it works well for people it is a real boon, but I can appreciate that it gets into a muddle when one needs a name which sound very like another.

If you encounter this sort of problem in the future - just ask for the Operator, and you will be able to speak to someone who will be able to put you through to the correct number.