"Recovery college (South West London)"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Adult mental health

I was referred to the Recovery college in July/August, The Recovery college is giving me a purpose, I look forward to learning new skills/coping mechanisms, meeting new people from all walks of life, helping me to understand and develop a future for myself and what works best for me within my illness.

The staff are amazing, friendly, welcoming and understanding, I don't feel pressurized, it also helps to have members of staff that have had experience/have lived with mental health needs.....it is fun something that I lacked for many years)

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear freespirit705,

My name is Jane and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am so pleased to learn of the positiv experience you have had of the Recovery College and the difference it has made to your life. I will ensure your kind words are passed onto the Manager of the Recovery College and I know he will be delighted to share them with his staff.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and I would like to wish you well in your continuing recovery journey.