"Great Care"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I was admitted on 30th November for an ovarian cystectomy. The hospital staff were fabulous all very understanding of my fears. My husband was allowed to stay with me all day on the ward. I felt very well cared for and the experience was much better than I had been expecting. I would recommend Heartlands to anybody requiring this surgery.

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent surgery at Heartlands Hospital.

I am pleased to read that you felt well cared for by all of the staff involved in your care, and also that your husband was allowed to stay with you when you needed him.

I will be delighted to forward your comments to Tracy Nash Matron for Gynaecology Services who will ensure that your feedback is shared throughout the Gynaecology Surgical Team.

I hope that this is acceptable. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

May I extend my best wishes for your continued recovery.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Anonymous

May I extend my best wishes for your continued recovery.

Marie Helebert