"My husband"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital (Paisley) Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

(as other),

Would like to thank all staff from paramedics ambulance staff and nurses doctors and consultants who took great care of my husband at the weekend when he had a fall when down for weekend in Glasgow you were so kind you all do a wonderful job. now at home apart from feeling a bit stiff he is on the mend, many thanks keep up the good work wish I good give you all a medal.

Response from Martin Esposito, Patient Experience Manager, Corporate Affairs and Engagement Department, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Cathie

Thank you for your positive feedback. I was really sorry to hear about your husband's fall but glad to hear about the treatment he received from everyone involved in his care. I was also pleased to hear that he is now on the mend.

It would be great to pass your feedback onto the ambulance staff who did care for your husband but I would need some more details about his fall to do this. If you were willing to provide more details, you can contact me on 0131 314 0003 or at martinesposito@nhs.net

On behalf of the Scottish Ambulance Service, please pass on my best wishes to your husband and thank you so much for sharing your story.

Take care

• Cathie thinks this response is helpful

Dear Cathie,

Glad to hear that your husband is on the mend after his fall - such a shame that his visit to the area ended up in such a way, but I am really glad that all of the care he received right through from the Paramedics to all of the staff in the hospital was of such a high standard.

I will make sure that the Emergency team at the Royal Alexandra Hospital get to see your feedback, and I'm sure they will appreciate the time you have taken to give this as much as I do.

Thanks again and best wishes to you and your husband,

• Cathie thinks this response is helpful