"Visit to A and E - one in August one in..."

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I brought my Uncle to the QMC accident and emergency department; he was visiting us and had a fall in August; and I myself had to come today, both of us for suspected bone fractures, both confirmed as such. On both visits we were seen by helpful, professional staff from the reception through streaming and then on to the nurse practitioners and x-ray and plaster cast professionals. The service both times was efficient and did not take more than 2 hours from start to finish - which in my case included an x-ray and then having a plaster put on. I want to commend the department for their excellent service and care to me and my family - and particularly the nurse practitioner and plaster cast specialist I saw today. I have needed to give less positive feedback in the past on behalf of my family for other things in other departments and I feel it's only right to give praise where it's due. Thank you very much.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you. I’m pleased you were treated promptly and found our staff to be helpful and professional. Wishing you well.

Best wishes,