"Hard working, organised team."

About: Tameside General Hospital

I was taken to A&E on a Saturday morning by ambulance. I was seen almost straight away by triage and was seen by a Doctor shortly after. I needed blood tests and a cannula was fitted promptly. The staff were very friendly and professional and I was more than happy with the treatment I received.

The treatment plan was explained clearly by the Doctor. I was admitted to a Ward for some further tests but allowed home very late the same day. From what I saw of

A&E they were a hardworking, organised and friendly team. If I needed to be taken there again based on my experience today I wouldn't have a problem.

Response from Helen Howard, Head of Patient Experience, Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your comments when attending the emergency department. It is always pleasing to hear our staff continue to provide the standard of care we expect in a professional way.

I will ensure your lovely comments are shared with the teams in the Emergency department.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post these lovely comments. We are working hard to ensure patients receive the best care and treatment in a timely manner and it is great to receive feedback like this.

Helen Howard