"Breast check and mammogram"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I had a mammogram in the travelling van recently and was recalled to QA as they were not happy with one area.

In just over an hour I received 2 mammograms, an ultrasound, had a cyst drained, another mammogram to ensure that all was ok, a discussion with the consultant and discharged.

A truly impressive service in a quick clean efficient environment and delightful staff.

Many thanks from a grateful patient.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

I'm very pleased to hear that everything went so well for you when you attended for a mammogram. I would like to thank you for taking the time to add your positive comments, which will be shared with the staff involved.

Should you ever wish to share your views, good or bad, about the hospital then please e-mail our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Kind regards.