"Lovely company during labour"

About: St Mary's Hospital / Maternity care

A huge thank you to midwife Silvia at St Mary's, Manchester who delivered my first baby. She made me feel comfortable during delivery and was lovely company during labour, even if I wasn't the nicest person. I hope she gets all the credit she deserves and I'd love nothing more than to thank her face to face.

10/10 on everything she done for me, my baby and partner.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care in the delivery suite at St Mary's Hospital.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care in the delivery suite at St Marys Hospital. We are always pleased to receive positive feedback about our staff which recognises their hard work and dedication to ensure your experience as a patient with us reflects our organisations Values. We can assure you that your feedback has been shared with the relevant Matron, the staff member who cared for you and with the wider team within the unit.

The Patient Experience Team