"Results of biopsy"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

Still awaiting results of a biopsy for skin cancer 6 weeks after urgent appointments, staff not helpful when I rang, situation causing stress possibly needless but feel helpless in acquiring these.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at the University Hospital of North Durham.

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience on this occasion and we will make sure your feedback is passed to the manager of the service for you.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you and if you would like to contact us with your name and some more details it would enable the Matron/Manager to look into your concerns for you.

If you feel this would be useful please contact the Trust’s Patient Experience Team on 0800 7835774.

If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is patient.experience@cddft.nhs.uk

If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Patient Experience Team

County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 0800 7835774

Update posted by Retemrap (the patient)

Thanx for the response, I will be in touch re my experience asap to hear your views.