"Ward 65 Care received by exceptional nurses"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary

Our mother passed away yesterday in Ward 65 and we as a family, can't speak highly enough about the care and attention she received. Although only in their care for a few days, it was as though they were caring for a member of their own family. Alana, Claire and Bernie were exceptional and made a very difficult and emotional time, easier to deal with just by their quiet, caring attention.

My mother in-law was a kind lovely lady and I couldn't have wished for a better one and to end her life with Alana, Claire and Bernie around her, has helped us tremendously.

Thank you from all of the Kidd family

Dear Kidd family,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mum, who it is clear from your post was a much loved woman and who will be very much missed by you all. I know that this will be a very difficult time for you all, which makes it even more remarkable that you have taken the time to let the staff of Ward 65 know what a difference they made to you as a family.

I will pass your kind comments on to all of the staff, and of course in particular Alana, Claire and Bernie, who it is clear went the extra mile to ensure that your Mum, and all of you as her family, were well cared for.

My thoughts are with you all at this time,

Best Wishes,