"labour ward"

About: Kettering General Hospital

I called up labour ward 18th november 2015 for advise on some signs and symptoms i was presenting. the midwife was friendly and told me to head up to labour ward. this is my 1st baby, so this was all new to me. i had my partner with me and it was all secure with a buzzer to buzz in the ward and to sign in any visitors. i was not judged or treated badly. i was nervous when i had an internal done but the midwife put me at ease and now i feel a bit more comfortable if i do need an internal next time round.

i was discharged the same day and told me any concerns to call as thats what they are here for i would defiantly recommend

Response from Kettering General Hospital

I am really pleased to hear that your experience of the Kettering Maternity Team was a positive one. We strive to support women and their families to ensure all their individual care needs are met throughout their pregnancy, birth and after care. We are delighted that this was achieved for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We will ensure that all members of the teams receive your feedback directly.

Mara Tonks