"Nothing seemed too much trouble"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary

Over a period of 6 weeks I spent time in wards 3, 4, 7, and 10! Throughout this time I was treated with professionalism but also personal care and humour; nothing seemed too much trouble for any member of staff. I would also like to comment on the cleanliness of the hospital and the steps made to maintain infection control.

Thanks to the care and attention of nursing and medical staff, I am now well on the road to recovery after a very upsetting time. I hope the staff on the relevant wards are made aware of these comments. Thank you.

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear Forbes,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted you had an excellent care experience.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.

With best wishes.