"Hospital feedback"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I have been under the care of a particular doctor for 2 yrs now and whilst attending their clinic today , I learned that they are leaving , I am very upset at this sad news as they have been an amazing doctor and will be very sadly missed, they have brought me through a lot, and I am now in remmission and have been for a year now.

This doctor was one of the most caring doctors i have ever met, and has helped me not only in my chemotherapy but answered all my questions and kept me informed if any problems.

I just want to say goodbye and thank you so much for everything

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind comments about the doctor involved in your care. It is always extremely pleasing to hear of the very positive difference that staff make to the care and experiences of our patients. Please be assured that your kind feedback will be forwarded to managers in the Oncology Department to enable them to be shared with the doctor concerned.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear of the real difference that the care and support provided by our staff makes to the experiences of our patients. Your kind comments have been forwarded to managers and senior staff in the Oncology Department to enable them to be shared with the doctor concerned.