"A good and busy hospital"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I found this hospital route quite easy.

Parking is expensive, but easy to find a space.

However, make sure you park in the right car park!! G,H, J - quite a distance to walk between wards/sections of G, H and J.

There was just one member of staff on reception at the beginning of breast screening dept, who when I said hello and my name and before i finished my sentence, decided to copy/mimic what I said and replied "no my name wasn't that, but you need to be at the end of the corridor my darling" - another member of staff turned round and starred at them.

Myself, well I was just quiet, as i was going for an appointment that I was not looking forward to, I then just walked off and overheard the other member of staff tell them off.

However, once in the correct dept I was cared for with dignity and quickly and the rest of the staff were very professional and polite.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Ms Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent visit to Lincoln County Hospital.

I am pleased to read that most of your visit was a positive experience; that is certainly what we aim to achieve.

From the information you have given, I have been able to identify the receptionist involved and have spoken to her today, reminding the receptionist of the importance of remaining professional at all times.

The receptionist has asked that I pass on their sincere apologies to you.

With best regards,