"brilliant care"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

Three years ago my husband was admitted to Queens, he was a heavy drinker and very ill. While in hospital he received excellent care in all areas the hospital provided. His stay was for three months, he was sent home with care package eg me me and me no help from Social Services as promised. He has attended hospital frequently to see three brilliant doctors who are continuing to try and give my husbands life more quality. So proud of our NHS, not all agree but facts are facts and the progress, care and commitment doctors and staff and their individual talents to improve a life. Thank you NHS and especially all doctors and the Queens Hospital Romford. People so happy to look for negatives even when out weighed by positives.

Response from Queen's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of yours and your husband’s experience. It is wonderful to hear that the services and doctors you both encountered provided your husband with excellent care. I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the services so that they are aware of the impact they had on you both.

Yours Sincerely